Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Four and a half years ...


I love to make Treasure Maps. I do one every year with a group of wonderful women.

A few years ago, I took a serious look at what I wanted in a relationship, and then I created a Treasure Map. "I am Thriving in my Loving Relationship" was in the center of the Map. I wanted to find the love of my life.

And four and a half years ago, after trading emails on Match.Com for a few days, I agreed to meet "DRRB" at the movie theater in Arden Fair Mall.

We shook hands upon first greeting -- I knew right away he was someone special. We hugged at the end of our movie date, and agreed to see each other again. And again. And again!

And today is the 54-month anniversary of that movie date.

Thank you, God, for this wonderful love!

And thank you, Rich, for being such an amazing part of my life!

Jeri

1 comment:

Donna said...

So sweet! Congratulations! You know I have a soft spot for internet romance. :)