Friday, August 28, 2009

Pretty things ... and changes coming.






I've been pretty lax about posting on my blog ... as you've probably noticed.

I'll soon be doing my wedding blogging through a different program (WordPress.org; shhhh, don't tell Blogger.) Supposed to be better for my marketing efforts, etc. So far, I haven't figured it out -- but I have a great webmaster who will help me. Thanks bunches, RJ from The SiteBarn!

So this blog is going to change a bit. Instead of focusing on wedding-related topics, I'm going to write about whatever I'm interested in at the time. Which, of course, means I'll be posting a lot more photos!

I hope my pics will inspire, surprise, and amuse. Not necessarily in that order!

Today's post and photos:

My sweetheart has taken up quilting. He's very creative, and can look at a quilt (or, even, a photo of a quilt) and figure out how to reproduce it. I am so impressed!

So yesterday, when we went to the State Fair, we naturally headed for the shopping area (to look at sewing machines) and then to the California Creative Arts building to look at the prize-winning quilts.

W-O-W!! Here is a sampling of the beautiful handiwork ....

No comments: